The Religious Freedom Conference provides an up-to-date review for lawyers and nonlawyers on religious freedom challenges in the United States and around the world. In both workshop and lecture settings, the BYU International Center for Law and Religion Studies and selected experts will update participants on important topics including:
- Religion in public schools: What rights do parents and students have?
- Religion and the workplace: Rights and accommodations
- What does the First Amendment protect?
- How can I discuss religious freedom effectively?
- How do recent Supreme Court decisions affect religious liberty?
- How can we reduce the perceived conflict between religious freedom and LGBTQA rights?
- What does “separation of church and state” really mean?
- How do I get involved? Where can I make a difference?